Long time since I blogged... During these days lots of things happened...
Thing that were sad,
things that were happy,
things that were between happy and sad and
things that were between sad and happy....
Well... I promise myself that I wanna to be happy but...........forget it.... lazy to type.
Since yesterday afternoon, my stomach has been aching. I thought it is appendicitis, but the symptoms does not seems it is appendicitis. I thought the pain will be over the next day, but it doesn't seems to be going away and it hurts more in the night. What is happening to me?
Baked cookies today but I did not do much of the baking. Cus it's Chia Poh doing it. The cookies turned out nicely as it's because of everyone's efforts and love. ( Also because of the hershey chocolate chips) =D Anyway, good luck to whoever who is confessing their love to your love ones tmr!!
February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment